How to Reset Lumia Phone, I password Forgotton
I have forgot the password of my Lumia phone how can i recover it?
Steps to Reset your Lumia phone.
Note: While resetting your phone erases all personal content, including apps, and restores the factory settings.
1. First of all make sure your phone has enough battery power if not then charge your phone for at least 20 minutes or more.
2. Then Switch off your phone, and remove the charger.
3. Now Press and hold the volume down key, and connect the charger. You will see an exclamation mark (!) is shown on the screen.
4. Now press the keys in the following order: volume up, volume down, power, and volume down.
Note: Lumia 950 XL users: Please note the physical key combinations differ slightly compared to other Lumias.
5. Wait for your phone to reset, during the reset there will be gears rotating on the screen for up to 5 minutes, after which the screen goes blank for ~30 seconds and then your phone will restart.
6. Go through the initial phone setup, if the date and time are shown, ensure the values are correct.
7. Disconnect the charger.
Now your Device is reseted and it is ready to use again.
- Previous How to teach kids the most effective way?
- Next Secret to Whiter Teeth- Mom Discovers Simple Trick To Whiten Teeth